16 May 2013

A Letter For You #1

So Dearly,
Hi, how are  you? Are you doing great thing?
Many question that I want to ask you. Cause when we meet, we don't have much time and I don't have any words to greet you warmly. You know that I'm just silly person. I'm ver very disappointed about myself. I think I'm just superstupidman in this world.

I don't know what I feel now. Theres so many feeling in my heart can't make me sleep. I try to ask you, but forget  it. I know this is not important things. But I know one feeling and this feeling for you. I know that I miss you so much. The feeling growth when you leave me here alone.  No one can stop this. If I can back to the past, I promise I'll fix this and I'll make you smile. I'll take off your pain. And I'll be there if you need me or not. Now thats all is useless. I can't get back you to myside. I just count the day and STILL hope that you come to me. Till now I'm still waiting you in vein to see your smile again.

For you in MYHEART.

2 comments:

  1. jadi sebenernya ini awalnya versi bahasa madura apa bahasa indonesia? :D sukses ky buat "dia" nya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, sebelum aku jawab pertanyaanmu ne, aku ucapkan terimakasih udah mau ngunjungin blog sederhana saya ne :)
    ini awalnya emang b.inggris, kalo dipikir2 pake b.idno kurang keren dan kliatan very alay ne :D

    ReplyDelete